- Single file, please! Don’t all rush over to eHarmony at once. They are still promising that they won’t get you laid.
- Meanwhile, AFF also can’t work its magic to get you
creepy stalker emails and dick picslaid if you sue them.
- (Student newspaper) investigative journalism at its best: “My alias, “MeltNmyMouth69″ is a 21-year-old Penn State student and model who is turned on by skinny dipping, erotica and thunderstorms.”
- Luckily RomanceScams.org has a mission to root out liars, fakers, and investigative journalists in the online dating world. They really should enter into a co-branding arrangement with a ruler company and Craigslist.
Wii fanboysgamers still have their priorities straight. Nintendo is confirming that Mario Kart has outsold a smutty PSP hentai title. Obviously Princess Peach is totes hot.
- Miss Information righteously defends period sex as casual sex. Rock on my sister, rock on.
- Aside from the fucked up threats of domestic violence in Riskay’s new Smell Yo Dick video the most troubling part of it is the cavalier attitude towards consumer electronics. There is no man that is worth throwing your iPhone off a balcony for.
- Flow charts of pop songs, need we say more?
- MSNBC asks, “Do you need sex to sell a blog?” Um, duh! (But we think that the advice to keep sex out of your business blogging is sound, unless you are in the business of selling smut.)
No related posts.